Custom made orthotic insoles are designed to work with everyday casual footwear and athletic shoes. Improve your mobility, posture, and relieve back pain.
Full length functional custom made orthotic insoles are made with a lightweight and crack-resistant high density EVA covered with very comfortable & durable EVA cover.
Full length functional custom made orthotic insoles are recommended for:
- excellent stability when standing or walking.
- to provide stability for foot hypermobility
- to enhance proprioceptive feedback
Full length custom made orthotic insoles are best suited for casual, sportswear or boots.
An Explanation of Functional Orthotic Insoles
Functional orthotic insoles are a firmer variety. Primary purpose is to correct the position of the foot during motion.
Functional orthotic insoles are the perfect choice for active people who run or walk a lot, as well as for those with foot problems like overpronation or supination.
Runners and walkers are more prone to foot injuries than others that do not regularly exercise. The reason why is because most runners and walkers do not have perfectly aligned feet. Their feet may overpronate or over supinate during walking. When a foot overpronates or over supinates parts of the foot become stressed that should not normally be stressed. It’s difficult for these tissues to absorb all the new stresses and muscles tire, predisposing the runner or walker to injury. When custom made functional orthotic insoles are worn, they remove the stress the feet feel.
Athletes, hikers, and avid walkers are at an increased risk of foot injury even when they don’t have any foot positioning problems. Functional orthotic insoles will minimize the possibility of damage from high impact activities. They absorb shock and provide support to relieve the pressure on every part of the foot. They will make your exercise not only safe, but also more comfortable.
Overpronation means turning the inside of the foot more towards the ground. The arch of the foot collapses. Many people overpronate their foot while walking without even realizing it.
Overpronating causes continuous strain on the big toe. This could eventually lead to knee pain or shin splints. Functional orthotic insoles will prevent or ease the injuries by stabilizing your feet in the correct position.
Supination of the foot means that you are walking on the little toe side of your foot instead of the middle of the foot. The word “supinate” has the word “up” in it. When you supinate your foot, the inside of the foot where the arch is located, turns upward.
When you supinate, there is extra pressure on the outside edge of our feet. This results in the increased risk of ankle injury and Plantar Fasciitis. Functional orthotic insoles will keep your feet in the proper position, so pressure will spread evenly across your foot.
Note: In case you have a doctor prescription for orthotic insoles, please upload it to our site with your order. We will follow the prescription.
How to make pictures:
To make a pair of custom insoles for you, we will need:
1) A picture of the arch of your foot as shown on Picture Set A
2) A picture of your heel from the back as shown on Picture Set B
- Take a white sheet of paper of a standard format (Letter US or Legal US for the United States; and A4 or A3 for Europe).
- Put the sheet of paper on the hard even surface of the floor.
- Place your foot on the sheet, parallel with its edges. Please make sure that the edge is visible in the photograph as shown in Picture Set A.
- When you take a picture, make sure that both right and left corners of the sheet of paper are visible in each of the two photographs. Please take a look at Picture Sets A&B.
- For the picture of the arch, the inner side of your foot must be as close as possible to the edge of the sheet. The whole foot from heel to toe must be visible in the photograph, as shown in Picture Set A.
- For the picture of the center of the heel from the back, position your heel close to the edge of the paper in the center between the two corners of the paper as shown on Picture Set B.
- Repeat the same process for the second foot.
Left Foot Right Foot
FULL-LENGTH FUNCTIONAL CUSTOM MADE ORTHOTIC INSOLES
- BUY NOW!
Please read instruction how to make pictures before